Authentic traditional recipes are at the heart of Melam masalas. Made after extensive research, going deep in to the roots of the recipe, sourcing the right quality ingredients and processing them the traditional way to bring back those special recipes of your grandmother. Melam masalas are hygienically made and contain no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives so that you get the authentic taste and aroma of freshly ground masalas. Try one today and see the smile spread across the dining table.
To serve 3-4
|Melam Meat Masala||2 tbsp|
|Onion Sliced||2 no|
|Tomatoes Chopped||2 no|
|Green Chilly Slit||2 no|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tbsp|
|Coconut Oil or Vegetable Oil||2 tbsp|
- Clean and cut meat into pieces.
- Marinate the meat with ginger garlic paste, salt and Melam Meat masala powder.
- Heat oil and fry onions and green chill. Sauté till the onions turn lightly brown in colour.
- Add marinated meat, tomatoes, curry leaves, salt and enough water.
- Cover and cook till the meat becomes tender and gravy becomes thick.
- Garnish with fried curry leaves.