Authentic traditional recipes are at the heart of Melam masalas. Made after extensive research, going deep in to the roots of the recipe, sourcing the right quality ingredients and processing them the traditional way to bring back those special recipes of your grandmother. Melam masalas are hygienically made and contain no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives so that you get the authentic taste and aroma of freshly ground masalas. Try one today and see the smile spread across the dining table.
Fish Fry masala
To Serve: 2-3
|Melam Fish Fry masala||4 tbsp|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tbsp|
|Oil||Enough for deep or shallow fry|
|Lime juice (Optional)||1 no|
- Make a paste of Melam Fish fry masala powder by adding enough water, salt and 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Smear on the fish pieces and keep aside for some time.
- We can add juice of 1 lime while marination also.
- Deep fry/Shallow fry in oil.
- Can add curry leaves while frying or add fried curry leaves later for garnish.
- Garnish with Lemon wedge and onion rings.