Authentic traditional recipes are at the heart of Melam masalas. Made after extensive research, going deep in to the roots of the recipe, sourcing the right quality ingredients and processing them the traditional way to bring back those special recipes of your grandmother. Melam masalas are hygienically made and contain no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives so that you get the authentic taste and aroma of freshly ground masalas. Try one today and see the smile spread across the dining table.
To serve 3-4
|Melam Egg Curry / Egg Roast Masala||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Onions thinly sliced||200 gms or 3 medium size|
|Tomato slices||1 big|
|Ginger julienned||1 piece|
- Hard Boil Eggs and cut into halves.
- Heat oil, fry onions, ginger and curry leaves.
- Add Melam Egg Curry / Egg Roast Masala mixed with little water and sauté well.
- Add the tomatoes, water and salt.
- When the gravy is fairly thick pour over arranged eggs.
- Add 2 or 3 slit green chillies if needed for garnish.