Authentic traditional recipes are at the heart of Melam masalas. Made after extensive research, going deep in to the roots of the recipe, sourcing the right quality ingredients and processing them the traditional way to bring back those special recipes of your grandmother. Melam masalas are hygienically made and contain no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives so that you get the authentic taste and aroma of freshly ground masalas. Try one today and see the smile spread across the dining table.
To serve 4-5
|Cleaned and cut chicken pieces||1 kg|
|Melam Chicken Masala||4 tbsp|
|Onion sliced||3 nos|
|Tomatoes Chopped||2 nos|
|Ginger chopped||1 tsp|
|Garlic chopped||1 tsp|
|Green chillies slit||2 nos|
|Fresh Cream (optional)||2 tbsp|
|Coconut Milk – thick||½ cup|
- Heat oil and sauté onions, green chillies, ginger, garlic and curry leaves.
- Add Melam Chicken Masala mixed with little water and stir well.
- Add chicken pieces, tomatoes, salt and enough water
- Cook till the meat is tender and gravy fairly thick.
- Add 2 tbsp For ½ cup thick coconut milk for more taste