If mornings bring back the memories of grandmother’s delicious breakfast treats and you wonder how she cooked up a feast so effortlessly, fret no more. Melam brings you a complete range of traditional breakfast mixes, starting from the regular idlis to appams, idiappams and even puttus. Made from the best ingredients, picked from across the country, processed hygienically and packed using our unique keep fresh technology, Melam breakfast mixes are sure to bring back the authentic taste of traditional breakfast. Pick a new mix every day and your breakfast won’t be monotonous ever.
To serve 3 – 4 persons
|Melam Chemba Puttu Podi||250 g|
|Water||around 100 ml|
- Take Melam Puttu Podi/ Chemba Puttu podi in a bowl
- Add salt to taste
- Add water little by little and mix well with your fingers
- To confirm the right consistency, take a fistful of dough and press it.
- The dough should hold its shape
- On pressing a bit further, it should crumble
- Allow the dough to rest for 15 minutes
- Fill the dough into the puttu maker along with grated coconut and steam for 5 minutes
- Serve hot with Kadala curry